The authors of the cooperative zombie shooter Back 4 Blood presented playable characters – contrary to the name, there were eight of them.
The complete list and abilities are as follows:
- Walker (war veteran) – hitting accuracy increases after successful kills, and he also has increased damage and the ability to heal partners;
- Doc (doctor) – a bonus to healing at low health and more effective healing in general. In addition, team members receive less damage with it;
- Carly (scout) – senses various dangers, adds a speed bonus to allies and has an additional slot in the quick access of the inventory;
- Jim (sniper) – hitting accuracy increases damage and there is a bonus to speed, and with him, allies inflict more damage on the vulnerable spots of opponents;
- Hoffman (in charge of supplies) – killing enemies brings fresh ammo, plus his participation increases the size of the team’s clips and there is an additional slot for a special item;
- Avengelo (newcomer to the team) – knows how to escape from the capture of the enemy, stamina is restored, and his presence gives a bonus to the speed of the group;
- Mom (walks with a double-barreled gun) – everyone in the team with her gets one life, and the heroine herself has her own slot for additional inventory, and besides, she can instantly revive allies;
- Holly (wielding a bat) – kills restore stamina, which at the same time increases for the whole team. In addition, the heroine has resistance to damage.