Developers from the Russian studio GFA Games have presented the debut gameplay trailer for Pioner. Pioner is a post-apocalyptic first-person shooter with elements of survival simulator, MMO and RPG. Among the features of Post-apocalyptic shooter Pioner:
- a system of customization and creation of weapons (including with the help of components of artifacts or energy of anomalies);
- character progress system, which opens access to new suppliers of weapons and quests;
- story missions (some of them are separate closed locations);
- special arenas and a large piece of the island for PvP;
- interaction between factions (4 in total, you can join 2) and quest chains of factions to get the desired ending of the game;
- the ability to occasionally influence the ending or the situation in a faction or region by your choice;
- simulation of life (time of day affects the activity of characters, groups, bandits and monsters).