Diablo Immortal is an isometric mobile action game set in the Diablo fantasy universe. The game takes place five years after the destruction of the rock of creation. In total there are 6 classes: barbarian, monk, wizard, crusader, demon hunter and necromancer. You will also find unique zones, dangerous dungeons and handy touch control that is as good as a mouse and keyboard. Diablo Immortal release dates on PC, iOS, Android (Worldwide) – June 2, 2022
System RequirementsMinimum s.r. :
- Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- 4 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460, ATI Radeon HD 6850
- Keyboard, mouse
Genre and gameplay
Diablo Immortal is a 4-10 player raid MMO currently in development by NetEase Studios. The first game in the series to be released for iOS and Android mobile devices. Blizzard is overseeing development. The core gameplay will retain elements of the “chop and slash” and action genres. The novelty will be the role-playing elements inherent in the MMO – a world divided into zones according to the level of the player, dangerous dungeons, farming mobs, collecting the legendary trophies, challenges and raids. The system of health and mana/stamina will remain; numerous potions to improve character characteristics; loot associated with the type of boss; drop items determined at random.
Background of the game world
Diablo Immortal takes place in Sanctuary, a fictional world inspired by the Middle Ages. There’s still a lot of magic and minimal technology. Angels and demons walk the mortal earth, which is inhabited by ordinary people. It is stated that the game will have a large game world with a variety of game zones – numerous dungeons, islands, plains and forests, villages and towns, tombs and temples, and so on. As usual in the series, locations can be disproportionate — it can take longer to get through a library than it does to move between entire regions. One of the main action locations will be the town of Westmarsh, before it was desecrated by Malthael, and its surroundings.
It’s unknown if Diablo Immortal will have a full-fledged story campaign, or if the story will be told in the splash screens before the raids. It’s announced that the game’s events start five years after the end of Diablo 2 and will unfold over several years. It is planned that Immortal will link Lord of Destruction and Diablo 3. The battle between good and evil is over the shards of the Stone of Universe. They are filled with great power that can resurrect Diablo. The fragments attract powerful demons, various creatures and defile everything around them with spoilage. Players will have to destroy them to stop the demon invasion. There will be no heroes from the previous games of the series, like Tyrael, Malthael, Leah and Deckard Cain, but instead there will be new heroes and NPC. The main villain will be a boss named Skarn, Diablo’s most powerful servant, gathering an army to restore the Stone of Universe and resurrect his master.
Diablo Immortal: Classes
At the time of release Diablo Immortal will offer six classes, each with three unique abilities:
- barbarian – a powerful and ruthless warrior who uses his heavy weapons with ease;
- monk – a master of martial arts, whose swift movements result in a deafening series of blows;
- wizard – transforms magical energy into physical embodiments – lightning, ice, and flame;
- crusader – a classic tank whose faith allows him to withstand a crowd of enemies;
- demon hunter – a precise assassin armed with a dangerous crossbow and attacking from afar;
- necromancer – a summoner, deftly manipulating the forces of life and death to set the rebels against the demons.
- Memorable demons from Diablo 2 have returned to Immortal, such as evil mothers with razor-sharp claws and deadly offspring.
- There are brand-new enemies and deadly bosses. The innovations also affect the entire franchise – owners of the game will be introduced to previously unknown information.
- Game as a service – after the release NetEase will keep players active by constantly changing tasks, global community events and, of course, new content.
Here are a few games that are most similar to Diablo Immortal:
- Diablo 3.
- Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition
- Raziel: Dungeon Arena
- Pagan Online
- Lemegeton Master Edition
- Fantasy Westward Journey